High River Tennis Club News – March 2016
1. Please consider helping put up windscreens on Saturday, April 23rd, 2016 at 3:00pm at the courts. You can also get your 2016 membership and key at this time.
2. New Members Only tab on Website – there is a new Member Only tab on the website, http://www.highrivertennis.com/#!members-only/v4qn4 - you will be mailed the password when you pay for your 2016 membership – it has a member contact list so that you can contact other club members. It also will have the Club Ladder.
3. Mark your calendars for our SEASON OPENER SOCIAL – Saturday, May 28, 2:30 pm – 7:30 pm, FREE ribs and potluck for members.
4. Kids Camp will be offered in July, dates still to be determined
5. New this year, we have organized a self-managed mixed singles tennis ladder for junior and adult players. Only members of the club may join. There will be no fee and players are to bring their own can of tennis balls. Attached are details about how it works and a registration form.
6. Scott Wilson will be running cardio tennis for any members who drop in on Wednesdays, 7:30 - 8:30pm, starting June 1 until July 27 – visit our website for more details